Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello, My name is Kim and I'm a blogger.

Here I go, blogging. When I first heard that word a few years ago I thought it was a joke. It sounds like "blah" as in "blah, blah, blah," a direct quote from Charlie Brown's teacher. Blog. It's the sound my shoe makes when I pull my foot out of slimy mud. Enough. I give up. I'm blogging. I hope this connects me with more people to care about, who might care what I have to say.

I follow some blogs. I've read books that were blogs first. My favorite so far is Ignore Everybody, by Hugh MacLeod. I guess writers blog. Actually, writers write, and if they handed me a pink crayon and a cinder block and told me it was the new format, I'd peel myself a crayola and start scratching out some lines.

So, thanks for checking out my blog. This should be fun.... Much Love, Kim

1 comment: